- Last Updated: Monday, 11 January 2016 23:28
- Written by Lupe R Haas
The Hotel Transylvania sequel reunites ‘Drac’s Pack’ of loveable characters, led by “Vampa” Drac (Adam Sandler, Grown-Ups) as they try to put Mavis (Selena Gomez, Spring Breakers) and Johnny’s (Andy Samberg, TV’s “Brooklyn Nine-Nine”) son Dennis through a “monster-in-training” boot camp to bring out his vampire side. But little do they know that Drac’s grumpy and very old, old, old school dad Vlad (comedy legend Mel Brooks) is about to pay the family a visit to the hotel. And when Vlad finds out that his great-grandson is not a pure blood and humans are now welcome at Hotel Transylvania, it doesn’t take long for things to get batty!
The Blu-ray combo pack and DVD are full of extras, including Fifth Harmony’s “I’m in Love With a Monster” music video, a character sketch gallery, an inside look at how the filmmakers and animators created Hotel Transylvania 2 and director commentary with Genndy Tartakovsky. Exclusive to the Blu-ray are interactive featurettes on how to throw the ultimate monster party and draw your favorite characters from the film, a special Monster Scary-oke, which gives viewers the chance to sing along with Dennisovitch to spooky versions of three classic songs, must-see deleted scenes and much more.
DVD Special Features (also on Blu-ray & Digital*)
• Fifth Harmony Music Video: “I’m In Love With A Monster”
• Character Sketch Gallery
• Feature Commentary with Adam Sandler, Robert Smigel and Allen Covert
• Feature Commentary with Director Genndy Tartakovsky
Blu-ray & Digital Exclusives*
All DVD Bonus Features Plus…
• Sing Along with Monster Scary-Oke!
• Deleted Scenes
• Make the Scary, Silly Sounds of Hotel Transylvania 2
• How to Throw The Ultimate Monster Party
• How to Draw Your Favorite Characters
• The New Guys: Meet Vlad, Dennis, Kakie and More!
* Digital Extras only available with iTunes Extras and Vudu Extras+
HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA 2 has a running time of 89 minutes and is rated PG for some scary images, action and rude humor.